4.13.2006

A new round

Well, it would seem that I managed to get me another contract up here. Just a 2-3 month jobber ( O RLY? ) where I'll be doing testing for a company in Seattle. Should be fun. Their office is all brightly colored. ^_^

I had submitted my resume to a position at Microsoft which I could have had a phone interview had I not accepted the offer today. It would have been with the SQL Server group which seemed interesting. But I figured that having a job now is worth more than only having a phone interview. This way I have a job and getting 3 more months of EXP. I just may go up to level 2! lol

So, that's me right now. I start on Monday. So, here's to working...again!

2 comments:

Katrina Gutleben said...

Big fat yeah on that job! I'm happy to know you won't be living on the streets. Now go buy condoms! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! (tell Dawn I love her!)

Melonary said...

Glad to hear it!