11.27.2005

*cries*

Fake crying, I can assure you. Anyway, some of you might have played Dugeon Siege. Some of you might remember that I went to visit Gas Powered Games a few years back. I liked Gas Powered Games. Lots of intelligent people there headed by a guy that knows what he wants. However, I think he's off his rocker. If you travel over to here, you'll find the trailer for the movie they are making based on it. And now, let me bring up Dungeon & Dragons. Why do I bring it up? Because, looking at the trailer, the Dungeon Siege movie will be worse than that D&D crap. Watch the trailer and you'll see what I mean.

First up, Burt Reynolds is in it. WTF?! Burt Reynolds in a fantasy movie? As the King character?! Next up, that Jason Statham guy who's been in such flops as The Transporter and The Transporter 2. He was mildly interesting in Snatch. He's as B-action star as they come. No offense to Bruce Cambell though. And then there's poor John Rhys-Davies who is now forever typecast into fantasy movies. You might remember him from Lord of the Rings movies.

So, I really don't know. I really can't judge the movie by the trailer, ala Star Wars prequal trailers, but it's sooooo terrible!!!

No comments: