5.09.2005

All I can say....wow!

I just discovered the best feature I have ever seen on a music player on a computer: A rewind/seek of streaming music!! RealPlayer for Windows XP has this feature and now I'm in love with it!

I listen to a lot of streaming music and sometimes there's music that plays that I would love to listen to again, but I can't when I had crappy ass Win98 version of RealPlayer. Tonight, while peering at the seek bar which would normally allow you to seek on a regular MP3 or Ogg Vorbis file (if you don't know what Ogg Vorbis, google is your friend), I moused over it and it showed me the time playing and what not and a thing called perfect play which was enabled. Not thinking anything would happened, I clicked on the slider, dragged it to the left and all of the sudden I was listening to music I had listened to about a half hour ago!! I was like DUDE!! cause I had just listen to this really awesome mix that I'm still listening to now, again. heh

Not only has it not crashed playing the music, it buffers the music for quite a while so I can listen to whatever I want...within reason. Something else I just noticed that it marks where the different songs are on it. hehehehhehehe Man, I'm sooo in love!!

Ok, that's it. Need sleep for my job tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: