3.14.2005

No Looking Back

I finally done and did it. Well, two things I guess. First one which is far more positive is that I accepted the offer to work with Excell. We're going to look at apartments tomorrow(should they actually call me back *grumble*). The apartments look good on paper. Hopefully a few of them will turn out to be good in real life.

Now for the second, not so positive(depends on the point of view, naturally) thingey. I have finally blown up in front of Dawn's Dad. I even went so far as to use one of my favorite swear words. He was saying that had I left Dawn and David here while I wait for an apartment, I would have to continue writing reviews, which I found out that he doesn't do anything with. I found it asinine that while I was not there, I still had to do reviews. So, one of the options of me going up to live with a friend till my first paycheck is out of the question. I will not do reviews, which were for rent, while I'm not living here. The tripe that he continues to shower upon me is barely digestible. I vomit it up, here on my blog as you all know, every so often.

I can't tell you all how much I want to get out of here and get out of their dependent care. I've stomached enough. It's time to leave his shit behind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many reviews would you have to do? One month, 2 months worth? I would totally do them for you! :)

I wouldn't mind watching some creationist tripe and kicking it's pathetic little ass all the way to Darwin's grave with my advanced and detailed knowledge courtesy of my immemient Ecology and Evolutionary Biology BS degree!

RARRRRRRRRR :) heheheh

Keith said...

1 a week. Totally blows. And it wasn't the point of me doing the reviews. It was rather that I saw the "other side" of the arguement. Like there is another side.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... well shit, how many videos does it really take to explain a "side" anyway? You should also get to make him watch evolution videos for the same amount... so he can see the other side. hahaha :)

Keith said...

I could make him watch evolution videos until he turns blue, it ain't gonna help. He actually finds the defintion of a scientific theory funny. He showed us the definition and Dawn and I looked at it and went "ok, so?" while he was laughing. *sigh*