2.17.2005

The Con

Well, here it is again. President's Day weekend. And you know what that means, right? Students get Monday off? Banks are closed Monday? Yes, but more importantly: RADCON 4A is this weekend! Woot!! I can't believe I made it a whole nother year! It's crazy! That sweet, sweet Romulan Ale shall be mine! yessssss...

Today, I'm gonna go help do setup. It shall be fun. Yesssss...fun....Tomorrow I shall be going to the Red Lion in Pasco and start my weekend of enjoyment! Yesssss... Enjoyment....

If you see me there, be sure to say hi! If you don't see me there that means you're not there. What's wrong with you?! Ahem....Anyway, come out and enjoy the spunky, funky, clunky (clunky?) fun at Radcon! Its all weekend!

1 comment:

Katrina Gutleben said...

And if that's not enough, I'm also going to be there! So if Keith isn't your style, there are other options. :) Wait, that sounded bad...