2.28.2005

The Con Report

Wow, over a week late with this. Oh well. What can I say, I suck.

Radcon 2005 was a pretty good time. I introduced two noobs to the con scene. They seemed to be sucked into it. I attended a few of the panels. I got to make a little piece of chainmail. Making chainmail is a whole like knitting: It's a lot of repetitious motions to make anything significant. I also attended a panel on falconer. It was mostly a Q&A though the larger falcon decided to demo it's pooping ability.

The night life was good too. The first night I was up until 4 or something like that. I was up at 8am or there abouts the next morning, or 4 hours as the case was. I turned in far too early on Saturday. My mind was saying that I needed to make up for lack of sleep the previous night so I fell asleep around 11:30pm. That was about the worst thing the whole weekend. Overall, it was a good weekend. It was also Dave's first Radcon. He seemed to have fun too. I'll probably take him back next year.

After the con was over, it was apparent that a lot of people were getting the flu. I was one of them. I finally got over it today. Unfortunately for Dawn, she caught it and it seems a bit worse for her. Hopefully it will blow over quickly.

Well, that's it for now...

2 comments:

Katrina Gutleben said...

Wait! Where was I when you were making chain mail? I wanted to do that! Fuck!

Keith said...

you were not at the con at the time. It was like at 4 on Friday.