8.03.2004

The evil men must do

*Warning* This post has loads of opinions.

Ok, last week I had made a deal, a deal with the devil so to speak lol, with my father-in-law to get a short term loan until we get some money (hopefully next week). Well, he said he would if I reviewed two of his videos that he mass produces in his basement. I don't joke. Well, these videos are about creationism and the bible. A topic I would rather not view because it's a load of bunk. But I needed the money...So, what can I do? (Get a job, ya bum!)

Well, he wants critiques of the two he lent to me. He wants the atheists view on these recordings and I will give him my best effort on it. Though it's funny. I have seen another video from him, I think in the same series but from another speaker (the first speaker was way uglier). But they both did the same thing. They found one or two years old articles and picked them apart. Not a whole bunch of articles, just one or two. The most recent was from 1986. Another fact they tried to play out is them using a speed comparison from a super computer from 1985 when the video was produced in 2003. The speeds have changed so much between now and then that this is irrelevant.

Also, it's very easy to say anything in hindsight, which this guy was doing, constantly. Saying "That's how the Lord intended it to work", "That's what He wanted" and so on and so forth. What kind of proof is that? That's right, boys and girls, it's not.

I'm just so irate that there's people in the whitehouse that are exactly like this. That's how your run a country, because he wanted that way.

2 comments:

calculon said...

Do you have them still? I would really like to see them. I love shit like that! I once saw a guy on some T.V. God show explain why Star Wars was Satanic! No foolin'. Something about believing in a "mystical power" that you can't see controlling life and,...wait a minute...this sounds familiar.....

Melonary said...

Hey, like that guy, Edgar Cayce. So we've known about his prophecies for decades now, but nobody figured out that he predicted the 9-11 attacks until after they happened. He probably predicted the Iraq war too. Wonder who he predicted will win the 2004 election? Guess we'll find out in November!