6.19.2004

The circle is now Complete.

When I last pulled out the guts of my computer, it was about 2000. Four years ago was my last major computer upgrade. When I left, I was an undergrad student. Now I am the graduate. I am happy to report that all is fine within the computer known as The Massive.

Here's the breakdown of what I got.


My next major piece of hardware will be a new video card. My current video card is a cast off from CV. I'm happy with it, it just doesn't cut the mustard any more. Specially when I'll be making the next gen computer games! In my next life. Anyway, that's what I got and I'm happy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I just had a setback in putting my newest computer together because I finally realized that the CPU cooler fan was NOT going to fit between the motherboard and the power supply. A new one is on the way. Hurry, hurry!
Melonary