5.23.2004

It's Sunday morning. Do you know where your Paper is?

So, yeah. Lots have happened in the last week or so. I finally did the walk down the red carpet at my graduation on the 14th. However, it seemed to take more time waiting to shake hands with school officials I have never seen before than the whole 11 years I was in college. Spooky, yes? So, I'm almost done. I just need credit in my last class. Believe me, that's all I'm aiming for now.

I'm really tired of Biology. It's memorizing without application. Also the worst smell that you could ever pssibility encounter while programming, ok there's two, is the smell of your computer catching on fire cause you tweaked it too much. The second one I mentioned is the BO coming from your coworkers who feel like they have evolved beyond the need for showers. Which can be pretty bad. But the smell of a dead pig you are dissecting stays with you. It gets in your clothes, your hair, it lands your skin. It's like smoke from cigars (and other smokable stuff). Biology is not for me. Nor will it ever be.

My internship that I have has turned into a hunt for data laying around in 10 year old data files. I'm pissed off because it's a manual job which has no hope of automating in the short time they want the data. I'm pissed because I spent a day and a half looking through the files only to be told after I thought was done that I got the wrong data. The data I was told to grab. But you know what? That's fine. If they want to pay the more expensive intern to do the grunt work, fine. I don't care. But it's about time that I start looking for a job for afterwards. *sigh*

So, until next time.

1 comment:

Melonary said...

Dissection sure turned me off for science! I would much prefer to do it virtually...