3.13.2004

The life and times in a duplex

I want to hate my landlord...really I do...but I can't. Right now they are playing loud music, loud enough to where I can clearly make out what's playing. I'd be more angry if they were playing crap music. But they aren't, so I'm only partially not mad at them. Now I present the reasons why I can't be mad at them.


  • The man side mows the lawn. That's a big plus cause I don't have the time....read...lazy.

  • The woman side is...umm..hot? Yes, that would be the term for it

  • They are both really nice. They don't normally play loud music...maybe once a month.

  • They cut us a deal on the rent and one month we were late and they were cool with it...I think.


Other things came to light just in the minutes while writing this entry about the LAN party event I went to this morning. I'm not happy camper right now. So, with that I will imagine I have a punch bowl of Romulan blood ale in front of me.

No comments: