3.10.2004

Games, sweet games

Today I was kind of unmotivated. Today is my long day for school. It should have been 11:30 bio, 12:40 math, 1:50 bio lab, 5:45 AI. But what actually happened was I played Return to Castle Wolfenstien for XBox from about 1 or so to 7. Yes, I know that I shouldn't be slacking at the end of the quarter. But really, I only slacked in one class, math. Bio wasn't required to be there. AI was simply putting me to sleep for the current topic. As for Math, as long as I get around a 70 on the last test, I'll be fine. Though that means some cramming between now and a week from Thursday. I guess I'm still in a funk about the current job market that I have waiting for me. Also our mod project probably won't have anything to show other than concept stuff. *sigh*

ok, well, perhaps tomorrow will be better. So, until next time.

No comments: