2.08.2004

Ten minutes till Doom!

Ahhh yeah! You gotta love Zim!

Well, today has been kind of ho-hum. It's laundry/homework day. I've been doing both since about Noon today. I have a calc test tomorrow. Gonna be a pain in the ass if there are any integrals in any of the problems. I hate integrals. Only because I don't remember how to do them. *sigh* The next chapter has stuff I've already covered so it will be a good review. I still have one more section to cover. Probably tomorrow before the test. Right now, I'm just gonna get a grade to just pass the class. I have other things to worry about, like not having a job. *double sigh*

You might have been wondering what happened to the "day *some number*..." titles. Well, they were boring. Yup...can you believe I was boring? Someone take me out back and smack me around with the umm...non-boring stick? And while you're at it, smack me around with the creative stick too.

And on that note, it's time to see if my brain is able to absorb any AI text book readings. So, until next time.

No comments: