9.08.2006

Pics of Old

So, I went looking through some of my old pics that I've kept around on my computer for years and found this one.


This is Raphael. My cat from when I lived at home with my parents. He was a good cat. Sometimes I miss him. He would always sleep on my water bed, knead his claws into my tummy, and be ever so relutant to give out his purrs. He was a good cat. Its funny we named him after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which were popular when we got him.


This is Calla. She was more my sister's cat. She was a good cat too. She was very hairy though. *sigh* I'm gonna have to get a cat when we get our own house.


This is a picture of perch. I believe we got these at Potholes. The one in the middle is the one I caught. I tell the truth. The big one did not get away that day. I haven't been fishing in years. I'm probably out of practice now.

Well, them are the pics I want to show. Cats and fish. *sigh*

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww, Raphael was such a good kitty!

Keith said...

Crap! I think that middle fish is a bass. This is why I'm not a biologist. Am I right, am I right?