7.03.2006

The Working Man

Yup, I'm working. My last contract ended just last Friday. But I'll be working again starting on this Thursday. This new gig isn't a contract. It's a full on full time job. teehee! There's a lot of good things that comes along with this new job. First of all, it's along my career path, software engineer. Second, it's closer as it's in Everett. Along with that one is that I probably won't have to worry about traffic as I'll be going into Everett at 7:30 in the morning and not into Seattle or Redmond. I'll also get vacation. :) Man, vacation!! Paid even! That's just a few things that drew me to this position. I'm gonna learn a butt load but it's gonna be worth it. ^_^

3 comments:

Keith said...

hah! I'm only gonna get paid a little bit more than what I was. Maybe after we pay down some of my bills.

Amy said...

Yay! You go, man! :)

Katrina Gutleben said...

Lucky Fucking Bastard!! :) Luv you! LOL