1.12.2006

My Toes!

I can now do a stretch where I can touch me toes! Yay! Only took a couple weeks of DDR and stretching to get me there. So all is good on the diet front. Lost just about 6 pounds since I started. Though I think E-Diets is trying to starve me.

So they provide me with a menu and shopping list. Both will list the number a calories in a certain frozen food. However, the menu is saying a certain amount of cals while the actual product is saying something lower. Lies!! I tell you!!!

Ok, I'm not really complaining...that much. It's just like I don't like the hungry feeling when I approach the next meal. But oh well. It's all good. By the time Radcon comes about, I should be lighter than I was last year. And if I don't get to go to Radcon...I'll cry...I'll still be a "sexy beast". hahaha I mean really!

1 comment:

Katrina Gutleben said...

You know, no matter how heavy I have ever been I have always been able to touch my toes. :) Maybe it's just that they are so damn close...