9.11.2005

It's no use

Seattle lost today. It's seemed like they would after on their first play ended with a fumble. Opening kickoff and they screw up right from the beginning. I wonder if it's worth watching any more.

It's certainly beginning to look like watching sports is something I should grow out of. Sure, not everybody in the NFL sucks, but when your home team continues to drain whatever hope of sports happiness, it's not cool anymore. I can now feel what the fans of the Boston Red Sox have felt for decades before their team finally won last year.

I have to say that I enjoy watching tennis still and the occasional golf match.

I dunno...I gots other things on my mind right now. Being 30 and barely in a better spot than I was last year. Yeah, "boo-hoo" you say. *sigh*...more later...maybe

3 comments:

Melonary said...

Is it football season again? I didn't notice.

Keith said...

See you couldn't tell cause you couldn't hear my crazy screaming! =D

Amy said...

Here's what I read: blah blah blah blah sports blah football blah blah I'm old.

hahaha :) So yeah, I feel your pain. Except when it comes to sports. Sorry.