4.21.2005

Some Time

That's all I ask for. Some time.

So, Seattle, errr well, Bothell. Actually, according to the post office we live in Bothell. We live more like in Lynnwood or Mill Creek. But whatever. Whatever city we live in, it takes a good 30 to 40 minutes to get to Redmond on a good day. The commute has been ok. I haven't want to do anything rash...yet. heh Bad days it takes about an hour to get to and from work. I listen to the radio the whole way there and it doesn't bother me at all. But this is only the end of the fourth week. We shall see what I feel like in 5 months.

The job itself it good. I'm learning a whole bunch of stuff. There's still a whole bunch of stuff to learn as well. It's kind of like school, but I'm actually doing and learning something. Go figure.

Well, that's it for now. See ya on the east side. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I came up with an idea for my own blog. I'm pretty sure that this would have made mine the last new blog ever created, because when I was a kid my family was the last family ever to get its first color TV, namely because my dad wanted to "wait until they perfect the technology." Today, after reading the Business Week cover story on blogs, I decided they have perfected the technology of blogging and so I set out to create my own. I figured I would do it on blogspot because two of my favorite bloggers (atrios.blogspot.com and keystothegame.blogspot.com) are here already. And as it was going to be the last blog ever created I was going to call it The Last Blog. But you beat me to it and so I shall go away, quietly.

Keith said...

Wow. I think that was the most interesting comment I ever gotten on my blog...ever! Even from myself! Well, just because I'm using The Last Blog stop ya from writing. When you do come up with something else, maybe like "Last Train to Bloggerville" *shrug*, I'll be sure to add to you my list of blogs to read. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me, your pal Anonymous, again. You're very kind in your comment. Truth be told, I really do not have the time for blogging. And so I expect to create the blog ireallydonothavetimeforblogging.blogspot.com one of these days if I find the time (the name is available, I just checked), and if so you'll be the first to know about it. Have a nice day.

Melonary said...

I was going to suggest that you move in to my mom's apartment complex in Woodinville. She is only a few minutes from Redmond, and the apartments are a very short walk to downtown Woodinville. I admit, though, that I've only driven from her place to Redmond during the middle of the day. It was an easy drive then, but might be hell during normal commute hours. Glad you are enjoying the job!